Family Sponsorships

Spousal Sponsorships cover 3 basic categories. Legally married, common law relationships and conjugal sponsorship. Each one of these are a way of coming to Canada though a genuine relationship.

Family Sponsorship

There are two types of applications for Spouse and Common-Law and Conjugal, Sponsorships

  • Outland Spousal Sponsorship:  your application will be processed through the visa office in the sponsored spouse's country of citizenship or where they legally reside (if outside Canada).  If you and your Spouse/Common-law partner live together in Canada, you can still apply under this category.  Applying under this category will make you eligible to Appeal a refusal. You will not have rights to appeal for an Inland Spousal Application.
  • Inland Spousal Sponsorship (Spouse or Common-Law in-Canada category): your application will be processed in Canada and you and your sponsor MUST live together. 
Open chat
Scan the code
GH Immigration SVCS
Hello 👋
How can we help you?