International Experience Class or IEC

This is a class for countries who have a special relationship with Canada that allow individuals from their country to come to Canada and get a working holiday visa.

International Experience Canada


So, lets take a look first at who qualifies.

  1. Your country or territory must have an agreement with Canada that will allow you to apply for the IEC work permit
  2. You may also be able to use a recognized organization. (will explain more in detail later)
  3. AIESEC Canada 
  4. GO International
  6. IRE (international rural exchange
  7. Memorial University of Newfoundland
  8. Stepwest
  9. SWAP Working Holidays
  10. University of British Columbia
  11. University of New Brunswick

You must also meet the eligibility requirements for your country or the territory of your citizenship and under the

Open chat
Scan the code
GH Immigration SVCS
Hello 👋
How can we help you?