Super Visa

Super Visas are for Parents and Grandparents. These are 10-year visa that allows the family member to come to Canada for up to two years at a time.

Super Visa

A super visa is for parents and grandparents and allows them to visit their children for up to 2 years at a time. This visa gives multiple entries into Canada and is good for a period up to 10 years in length.

If you wish to apply for the super visa you must be a parent or grandparent of a Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident.

 You must also have a signed letter from your child or grandchild who will invite you to visit with you. Included with this obligation the child/grandchild must agree to promise to support for the length of the visit, it must outline how many people live in the home to show that you can support them during their visit and you need a show proof of your Canadian residency or Canadian Citizenship.

You must also provide medical insurance from a Canadian insurance company and is to include a minimum o

Open chat
Scan the code
GH Immigration SVCS
Hello 👋
How can we help you?