14th, Jul 2021

Canada updated exemptions for members of armed forces of designated states

On July 13, 2021, the Government of Canada made corrections to the legislation referenced for exemptions to the requirement to obtain a temporary resident visa (TRV) or electronic travel authorization (eTA) for members of the armed forces of a designated state. Members of the armed forces of a designated state, or persons designated as a civilian component of that visiting force, for the purposes of the Visiting Forces Act, coming to attend training for a duration longer than 6 months do not require a study permit and are also exempt from the obtaining a TRV or eTA, and even a medical examination. #Armed_forces, #eTA, #TRV, #Study_permit https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/temporary-residents/foreign-workers/work-without-permit/military/family-members.html
Open chat
Scan the code
GH Immigration SVCS
Hello 👋
How can we help you?