Ontario issued 583 NOIs in the Human Capital Priorities Stream
On June 23, 2021, the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) held a new draw in the Human Capital Priorities Stream.
In this round, OINP issued 583 targeted Notifications of Interest (NOIs) to candidates who possess work experience in one of the in-demand occupations.
The CRS Express Entry score range of those candidates was 464-467 points.
All invited candidates work in one of the ten following occupations:
• NOC 0122 – Banking, credit and other investment managers
• NOC 0124 – Advertising, marketing and public relations managers
• NOC 0125 – Other business services managers
• NOC 0601 – Corporate sales managers
• NOC 1111 – Financial auditors and accountants
• NOC 1112 – Financial and investment analysts
• NOC 1121 – Human resources professionals
• NOC 1122 – Professional occupations in business management consulting
• NOC 3012 – Registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses
• NOC 4163 – Business development officers and marketing researchers and consultants
In total, Ontario invited 6,413 candidates through the OINP in 2021 and 2,806 under the Human Capital Priorities Stream.
#Ontario, #OINP, #Human_capital, #Occupations_in_demand