14th, Apr 2023

Tech workers prefer to immigrate to Canada over the US

Tech workers struggling to obtain a work permit in the US change their direction to Canada.

Highly skilled tech workers prefer Canada over the US as they can apply for permanent residency in this country and are free to change jobs and work for any Canadian employer.

US’s H1-B visa application process usually takes longer and requires four applications to be completed.

While the US issues 85,000 visas for most occupations and rejects almost the same number of applications, Canada accepts skilled workers through Express Entry and Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP).

#Express_Entry, #PNP, #Tech_workers, #US



Open chat
Scan the code
GH Immigration SVCS
Hello 👋
How can we help you?