15th, May 2024

Ontario’s PAL allocation favours colleges over universities

Ontario's PAL allocation heavily favours colleges over universities, securing 84% of the share, leaving universities with only 16%.

Seneca College leads with 20,388 allocations, while larger institutions like the University of Toronto and York University receive significantly fewer (around 6,356 and 5,032, respectively).

Concerns arise over this approach's impact on international education trends, with experts like Earl Blaney questioning its effectiveness. In contrast, Nova Scotia's allocation is more evenly distributed among universities, colleges, and language schools.

The University of Prince Edward Island receives the majority of allocations on Prince Edward Island.

#PAL, #Ontario, #universities, #colleges #study_in_Canada, #study_permits, #study_permit_allocation

Open chat
Scan the code
GH Immigration SVCS
Hello 👋
How can we help you?