17th, Jun 2021

Canada introduced new updates regarding the study or work permit applications processed outside of Canada

On June 16, 2021, the Government of Canada introduced instructions for foreign nationals who are physically in Canada with temporary resident status but have received a letter of introduction (LOI) on their study or work permit application that was processed outside of Canada. Due to COVID-19 travel restrictions. Applicants who can’t leave or re-enter Canada to present their LOI for the examination can request the document issuance from within Canada using the IRCC Web form. The pilot process extended until August 31, 2021, and also applicable for foreign nationals who received the LOI under International Experience Canada (IEC). #Study_permit, #Work_permit, #LOI, #International_Experience_Canada, #IEC   https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/service-delivery/coronavirus/temporary-residence/permit-approval-outside-canada.html
Open chat
Scan the code
GH Immigration SVCS
Hello 👋
How can we help you?