Student Visa Consulting Services in Winnipeg

Did you know that almost 100,000 students come to Canada every year to attain a Canadian Education and may have the opportunity to become a Canadian Citizen in the future? Let me help you get that opportunity to further your Education in Canada.

Our Immigration Services Include:

We serve clients across Winnipeg and Brandon, Manitoba.

Contact GH Immigration Svcs. - Immigration Consultant serving Winnipeg, Manitoba

GH Immigration Svcs. offers student visa consulting services for students who want to study in Winnipeg or Brandon, Manitoba. If you are not a Canadian citizen, you can study at a college or university designated by the province of Manitoba to accept international students.

If you’re not sure where to start, keep reading to learn how GH Immigration Services can help you.

Available Universities in Manitoba

GH Immigration Svcs. offers our student visa consulting for students who are attending college or university in two cities in Manitoba: Winnipeg and Brandon.

Eligible universities in these cities include:

  • University of Winnipeg
  • University of Manitoba
  • Université de Saint-Boniface
  • Canadian Mennonite University
  • Brandon University
  • Booth University College

If you have been accepted or are applying to any of these universities, you will need a student study visa or permit. Rely on GH Immigration Svcs. for student visa consulting to ensure that your applications are filled out correctly, which increases your chances of being accepted as an international student.

Student Visa Requirements

Canadian student visa requirements differ slightly depending on which province you will live in and where you move from. If the program you plan to attend lasts less than six months, you do not need a student visa but will still need an electronic travel authorization.

Along with your application, you must provide a variety of documents to verify your identity. You also need to receive a medical examination to make sure you won’t bring dangerous illnesses into the country.

Prospective students must also pass an English language exam or submit other proof of English language proficiency. You must be able to prove that you can pay for any fees and expenses associated with your education.

GH Immigration Svcs. can ensure that you have all the documentation you need to quickly apply for a student visa and increase your chances of acceptance. If you plan to attend university in Winnipeg or Brandon, contact GH Immigration Svcs. Call (204) 333-0744 today.